Would you like to be a brand ambassador for
dressage training tv ?
what we offer
- Monthly coaching sessions in either Suffolk or West Berkshire from Ali Wakelin, BHSAI & RWYM (rider & horse biomechanics) coach with over 30 years experience (these will be mostly in person with the occasional online session).
- Online support between sessions from Ali Wakelin.
- Free membership of Dressage Training TV, where there are hundreds of hours of instructional videos featuring Ali Wakelin and Mary Wanless, including the Groundwork and Rider Biomechanics Certification Courses.
- Branded merchandise for you and your horse.
What do we want from you?
- A commitment to attending regular coaching sessions, which are often held on a Monday or Tuesday once a month in West Berkshire or Suffolk (there may also be opportunities to attend and appear in demo days).
- Permission to use the footage from these sessions on our website and in our advertising.
- For you to tag us in regular social media posts about your ongoing journey with your horse and how your coaching from us is helping.
Who are we looking for?
It’s simple! We’re seeking anyone who:
- Can commit to the above criteria.
- Is interested in improving their riding and groundwork skills.
- We are looking for a broad range of riders and horses, as our methods work for everyone.
- You don’t need to be out competing at a high level every weekend (but great if you are!). We just require commitment to try our methods, and to document your journey along the way.
Click here to complete an application form which will ask for some details about you and your horse, and what you like to do together. If you are able to upload a photo, or provide a link to a short video of you riding your horse in walk and trot, or handling them on the ground that would also be really helpful, but isn’t essential.